We are proudly partnering one of the most exciting biotechnology businesses in Oxford who are currently recruiting for a Senior Protein Scientist. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something truly unique as they continue to discover cell therapies for cancer and reverse immune aging as they combine AI with high-throughput TCR screening.
The role offers excellent opportunities to progress, share opportunities, a fantastic remuneration package and the chance to be involved in cutting edge, industry leading work.
Your job as Senior Protein Scientist will involve the following...
- Leading the development of In Vitro TCR screening assays.
- Working closely with the R & D team, senior management and commercial partners regarding experimental designs and AI development.
- Analysing the antigen specificity of TCRs from partnered and propriety projects via high-throughput approaches i.e. yeast display, deep sequencing.
- Purifying TCR and pHLA proteins.
- Providing key input into the development of the business and people culture. You will also lead the way for the growth of the protein science team.
To be considered for the role of Senior Protein Scientist, you will have...
- A degree in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or similar.
- Post degree industry experience.
- Good knowledge and experience in using various biochemistry techniques i.e. protein purification with the use of AKTA.
- A good understanding of molecular biology techniques i.e. cloning, PCR.
In return as Protein Scientist you will receive some fantastic benefits including these...
- £50,000 to £55,000 basic salary
- Share opportunities
- Hybrid working
- Progression opportunities
- Fantastic laboratory facilities
- Further training
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Click Apply Now to be considered for this medical device engineer position.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.