Our client, a leading regulatory consultancy with an aim to promote better health through top tier innovation are recruiting for a Qualified Person. Joining one of the fastest growing consultancies in Europe, you will benefit from flexible-working, 38 days annual holiday and a salary of up to €85,000 per year.
As Qualified Person, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure that the testing and manufacture of medicinal product sits within accordance to the principles of GMP as well as dealing with agency inspections of the company.
- Undertaking regular audits as required of drug substance manufacturers using company procedures.
- Overseeing the compliance of starting materials, ensuring that the supply chain is known and that the relevant audits have taken place.
- Ensuring the validation of process and testing methods and that they are in accordance with the marketing authorisation.
- Overseeing that the requirements of the product registration and manufacturer’s license are met.
- Certifying in a register that each batch meets the necessary requirements
- Regular auditing of drug substance manufacturers, drug product manufacturers, drug product testing sites and internal quality systems.
To be considered for the role of Qualified Person, you will be:
- A degree in any of the following scientific disciplines: pharmacy, medicine, veterinary medicine, chemistry, pharmaceutical chemistry and technology, biology
- Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Microbiology or other related regulated industry experience
- Experience as a QP or recently qualified
- Experience of coordinating and supporting Document Control, Internal Audit, CAPA, Non-conformance and Complaints processes
As Qualified Person, you will benefits from a fantastic rewards scheme including:
Competitive salary of up to €85,000 per annum
Industry leading holiday scheme - 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
Flexible holiday buy options
A warm and welcoming environment within one of Europe’s fastest-growing consultancies
Frequent development opportunities
Click Apply Now to be considered for this Qualified Person position.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.